Couldn't load pickup availability
The ArtiLink200 is an intuitive diagnostics tool that gives technicians key information about reading car engine emissions systems. Its functions are hyper-focused on pivotal tests and data required from ECU systems to assist in repairs. Not only does it streamline your repair process, but its approachable price point is perfect for DIY enthusiast.
- Reads and clears fault codes and turns off fault lights.
READS FREEZE FRAME DATA OF THE VEHICLE
- Reads freeze frame data to confirm the vehicle's operating status at the moment of the fault code.
I/M READINESS STATUS READING
- This code reader helps you check I/M readiness to see whether your car needs a smog test if the car exhaust meets the emission standards to pass smog test.
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE PROTOCOLS
- Supports K-Line, Double CAN, J1850 PWM, and J1850 VPW Communication Protocols.It can support more models and cover a wider range of brands.
RETRIEVES VEHICLE INFORMATION
- The ArtiLink200 retrieves vehicle info like Vehicle Identification No. (VIN), Calibration ID(s), Calibration Verification Nos. (CVNs), which is important for accurate vehicle problem diagnosis. Additionally, the built-in DTC library explains code definitions for you, no need to google again.
- 5 languages are supported English, French , German , Spanish, Dutch.
STREAMLINED USER INTERFACE
- Easy User Interface for Accurate Diagnostics for all skill levels.
- Display: Backlight, 128 x 64 pixel display
- Operating voltage: 9~16V
- Storage Temperature:-20℃~70℃（-4℉~158℉）
- Working Temperature:-10℃~50℃（14~122℉）
- Product Dimension：132.1 * 80 * 25.2 mm (5.2” * 3.15” * 1”)
- Length: 105 cm (4.13”)
- Multilingual Support: English, French , German , Spanish, Dutch
- User Manual