Couldn't load pickup availability
Featuring 31 maintenance service functions and comprehensive system scanning for over 100 makes and models, the ArtiDiag Pro was made for versatility. The Bi-Directional control feature helps users locate and resolve vehicle problems easier and faster. It supports ECU coding for customers who need to perform coding work in the car. The AutoVIN feature can automatically identify key vehicle information to diagnose and repair vehicles easier. A comparative data display can show up to 4 data streams on a single interface, allowing users to evaluate performance with comparative data and make accurate, efficient decisions.
31 Maintenance Services With Additional Special Functions
- The ArtiDiag Pro can meet all your needs by offering 31 maintenance service functions for the most popular vehicle makes; compatible with VW, GM, BMW, PORSCHE, BENZ and more.
- The ArtiDiag Pro scanner also supports more special functions for various car brands. For more special functions, refer to Special Function Menu in specific system.
Bi-Directional Control - Target The Problems Easily
- The ArtiDiag Pro car scanner can get access to vehicle-specific subsystems and component parts that drive the actuators to perform a specific function.
- This determines the integrity of the system or parts, allowing users to analyze and locate the faults more accurately. Work on lights, door locks, fuel injectors, fuel pumps, coolant pumps, windows, windshield wipers, EVAP and more.
ECU Coding For Vehicle Modification
- The ArtiDiag Pro scanner supports online coding for the customers to achieve advanced adjustments in the car.
- The car scanner is compatible with models including VW, AUDI, SKODA, SEAT, and more, which can help to match and code the newly replaced ECU after the replacement of ECUs, including light modules, ABS modules, and unlock hidden functions such as movement pointer and horn sounding when locking/unlocking the car.
Full System Diagnostics For 100+ Makes
- The ArtiDiag Pro scanner allows the user to perform a comprehensive scan of all systems, including engine, transmission, airbag, ABS, ESP, TPMS, immobilizer, gateway, steering, radio, and air conditioning for more than 100 brands.
- Compatible with GM, FORD, CHRYSLER, BENZ, BMW, AUDI, VW, TOYOTA, HONDA, NISSAN, HYUNDAI, and more.
Full OBDII Capabilities
- The TOPDON ArtiDiag Pro also works as an OBDII code reader and performs all 10 modes of OBDII testing on most car makes.
- The tool performs ECU lookups, reading and clearing fault codes, and reads data streams.
- The ArtiDiag Pro scan tool can automatically identify vehicle information such as make, model, and manufacturing year to diagnose and repair vehicles faster.
Print And Share Of Diagnostic Report
- The ArtiDiag Pro scanner allows users to generate a diagnostic report and print it out via email. Allowing shops to easily share data whenever a record is needed.
Clear Fault Codes With One-Click
- The “Health Report” function enables users to quickly detect and clear fault codes in all systems of the vehicle with one click.
- Users can also save and share fault code reports with the “Report” function.
Comparative Data Display
- Select the function “Combine” to display up to 4 data streams on a single interface graphically, allowing the users to evaluate performance with comparative data to make accurate and efficient decisions.
Long Battery Life And Smoother Operation
- The ArtiDiag Pro features a larger battery capacity to save technicians from frequent recharges. The 6100mAh battery has up to 14 hours of battery life with the screen on.
- With its upgraded 4-core 1.5Ghz CPU, 2G RAM and Android 7.0, the ArtiDiag Pro runs faster than ever.
Designed For Professionals
- Full-system diagnostics, 31 reset services, and bi-directional control make the ArtiDiag Pro stand out among other tools in TOPDON’s ArtiDiag scanner line.
- This versatile diagnostic scanner allows auto shops to take on more jobs with access to automotive coverage for over 100 makes; DIYers can hone in on specific problems with their car before taking it to the repair shop; professional workshops can use it as a complementary scanner for basic diagnostic jobs.
- Display: 7-Inch LCD, 1024 x 600 pixels
- CPU: 4-Core Processor, 1.5 Ghz
- Battery: 6100 mAh/3.8V
- RAM: 2G
- ROM 32G
- OS: Android 7.0
- Operating Voltage: 9~18V
- Storage Temp: -4°F~140°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Working Temp: 32°F~122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Dimension: 246*139.5*34 mm（9.64*4.86*1.45 inch）
- Net Weight: 805 g (28.39 oz)
- Multilingual Support: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese
- ArtiDiag Pro Tablet
- 5V DC Charging Cable
- EU and UK Adapters
- US Adapter
- Diagnostic Cable
- Smart OBD II-16E Adapter
- User Manual & Quick User Guide
- BMW-20 Adapter
- Benz BZ-38 Adapter
- Chrysler 12+8 Adapter
- Carrying Case