Couldn't load pickup availability
The ArtiDiag900 BT empowers technicians to break free from the limits of wires, providing unparalleled flexibility and convenience. Supporting 28 maintenance services and full system diagnostics for 130+ brands, the ArtiDiag900 BT unlocks maximum productivity and efficiency in your vehicle repairs. ECU coding helps to optimize your car’s performance and customize its features; Bidirectional control allows technicians to communicate with vehicle systems and components to locate the vehicle’s issue with efficiency and accuracy. All of these functions are performed without one cable, instead using the wireless Bluetooth VCI to bring more flexibility for wireless diagnosis.
Designed with comprehensive functionalities including AutoVIN, and graphical data displays, the ArtiDiag900 BT is a reliable and convenient solution for DIYers, professional mechanics, and auto shops.
Access To Your Maximum Productivity
- With 28 advanced service functions at your disposal, rest assured that you are equipped to make a car roadworthy. Use functions like Oil Resets, SAS Resets, Brake Resets, ABS Bleeding, and DPF. The ArtiDiag900 BT scanner also supports more special functions for various car brands. For more special functions, refer to the Special Function Menu in a specific system.
Covers Most Advanced Coding Jobs
- The ArtiDiag900 BT is equipped with advanced ECU coding capabilities that allows you to unlock hidden functions and disable unnecessary features with ease. From enabling single door unlocking, to fuel amount displays, and auto engine start-stops, this tool provides endless possibilities for customizing your driving experience. It's also a great choice for coding a new ECU after replacing an old one, such as a light module or ABS module.
Efficiently Troubleshoot Vehicle Issues
- Say goodbye to the frustration of vehicle issues with Bidirectional control. The ArtiDiag900 BT’s bidirectional capabilities allows for individual tests to be performed on single actuators, helping to identify and resolve issues quickly and efficiently. The ArtiDiag900 BT covers a wide range of vehicle components, including lights, door locks, fuel injectors, fuel pumps, coolant pumps, windows, windshield wipers, EVAPs, and more.
Wireless Diagnostics Anywhere
- The ArtiDiag900 BT features Bluetooth connectivity with a range of up to 10 meters (32.8 ft.), allowing for diagnostic capabilities without the constraints of traditional diagnostic cables. With the VCI integrated into the tablet, this diagnostic tool is portable and easy to store, making it a convenient solution for diagnosing vehicle issues anytime and anywhere.
Unleash Optimal Performance In A Vehicle
- With advanced scanning capabilities, it can perform comprehensive scans on over 130 popular brands such as BMW, BENZ, JAGUAR, CHRYSLER, FIAT, GM, FORD, HONDA, and more. You can read module information, clear fault codes, and read data streams for all systems, including engine, transmission, airbag, ABS, ESP, TPMS, immobilizer, gateway, steering, radio, and air conditioning. Get your hands on the ArtiDiag900 BT scanner now and get vehicles running at their best.
AutoVIN Gets You Started Instantly
- Experience professional diagnostics at your fingertips with the ArtiDiag900 BT. Its AutoVIN function automatically identifies vehicle information, such as make, model, and year of manufacture, so you can get started with your diagnostics right away. Don’t waste time inputting vehicle information manually. Compatible with vehicles made after 2004.
Clear Fault Codes With One-Click
- With the “Health Report” function of the ArtiDiag900 BT, you can quickly detect and clear fault codes from all vehicle systems with just one click. Additionally, the “Report” function allows you to save and share fault code reports effortlessly.
Master Data Streams
- The ArtiDiag900 BT is capable of processing and analyzing data streams with a high level of expertise, enabling technicians to quickly and accurately identify the root cause of vehicle issues. With the ability to display up to 4 data streams in a single graphical interface, users can evaluate vehicle performance and make precise and efficient decisions based on comparative data.
Check Vehicle Compatibility In Seconds
- Easily determine if your device is compatible with your vehicle using the Vehicle Coverage list feature. Enter the Device Model, Vehicle Make, Vehicle Model, Year, and Function you would like to perform on your car, the Vehicle Coverage Lookup function can help you check whether the device is applicable to your vehicle, supporting several brands.
Keep Your Diagnostic Process Running Smoothly
- Equipped with an upgraded 4-core 1.8Ghz CPU, the ArtiDiag900 BT operates with greater speed and efficiency, providing a smoother user experience. With a 6300mAh battery that provides up to 11 hours of battery life with the screen on, the ArtiDiag900 BT is the perfect tool for automotive diagnostics on the go.
ArtiDiag900 BT's Specifications
- Display: 7-inch LCD, 1024*600
- CPU: Quad-core Cortex-A53 MT6761, 1.8 GHz
- System: Android 8.1
- Battery: 6,300 mAh/3.8V
- RAM: 2G
- ROM: 32G
- Storage Temp: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Working Temp: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Dimension: 238*145*43 mm (9.3*5.7*1.6 inches)
- Net Weight: 885 g (1.95 lb)
- Gross Weigh: 1,677 g (3.70 lb)
- Multilingual Support: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Chinese (traditional), Hungarian, Dutch, Polish, Slovak, Swedish, Danish, Greek, and Arabic
- Working Temperature: -10°C to +50°C(14°F to 122°F )
- Working Current: ＜ 60 mA
- Operating Voltage: 9 to 18 V
- Dimensions: 61*49*23 mm (2.4*1.9*0.9 inches)
- Description of Indicators: Green: Power; Blue: Bluetooth connection; Red: VCI error
- ArtiDiag900 BT
- Diagnostic VCI Dongle
- Type-C to USB Cable
- 3 in 1 Adapter
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual & Quick User Guide
- Carry Case
- Packing Box