Couldn't load pickup availability
The ArtiLink400 is TOPDON’s newest OBD2 scanner. This device clears codes, resets the check engine light, resets monitors, checks emissions systems and identifies basic car problems. It is designed to provide the best diagnostic experience for DIY users and professional technicians. Compatible with most 1996 and newer vehicles, it reads, defines, and helps you solve generic and manufacturer-specific trouble codes.
GET ALL THE OBD2 DATA YOU NEED
- With the ArtiLink400 you can quickly read and clear fault codes. This device’s wide coverage reads not only Generic Codes (P0, P2, P3, and U0) but also Manufacturer’s Specific codes (such as P1, P3, and U1). Read freeze frames and save historical fault codes, data streams and freeze frame records to keep track of your data and easily review it at any time. Read the vehicle information (VIN, CID, and CVN).
STAY UP TO DATE FOR FREE
- This code reader can be upgraded for free, simply connect the device to a computer and install the updates through TOPDON's website.
TEST EMISSIONS WITH ONE BUTTON
- The One-Touch I/M readiness button checks the exhaust fumes to help automobiles pass emissions tests.
MULTI-MONITORING TAKES AWAY UNWANTED SURPRISES
- Find hidden issues before they occur. Use the ArtiLink400 to check your misfire monitors, O2 sensors, On-Board Monitor Tests, and EVAP Systems.
- Display: 2.4-inch color display
- Working Voltage: @DC 9V~18V
- Storage Temperature: -20℃~70℃（-4℉~158℉）
- Working Temperature: -10℃~50℃（14℉~122℉）
- Dimension: 5.67*2.95*0.96 inches
- Clamp wire Length: 51.18 inches
- Net Weight: 7.8 oz
- User Manual
- USB Cable