Couldn't load pickup availability
The ArtiLink500 is a pro-level code reader that supports all 10 OBDII modes for most 1996 and newer vehicles. This device offers a one-click "Readiness Test Status" for easy smog tests and quickly retrieves VIN, CIN, and CVN information. It also comes with 3 LED indicators for a more convenient connection. With the ArtiLink500, you get powerful functions at an affordable price point.
Disengage Check Engine Lights
- The ArtiLink500 OBD II scanner is designed to find emission-related issues and help you turn off the Check Engine Light.
Pass Smog Tests
- With the I/M Readiness function, this OBD II scanner can tell you if the emission-related monitors can pass a smog test or if further repairs are needed.
OBD II Functions
- This code reader offers all OBD II functions (10 modes): O2 Sensor Test, On-board monitoring, Freeze Frame, EVAP Test, etc., to keep cars running safely. Additionally, users can read vehicle information to retrieve the VIN quickly.
Wide Vehicle Coverage
- This OBD II code reader works on most vehicles made after 1996, and is compatible with KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, and CAN (Controller Area Network).
- Backed by a 12-Month Warranty Wide Vehicle.
- Display: LCD 2.8 inches 320 x 240 pixels
- Product Weight: 270g (9.52 oz)
- Product Dimensions: 163.6 x 94.3 x 31.4mm(6.44 x 3.71 x 1.23 inches)
- Operating Voltage: 9~18V
- Working Temperature: -10℃ to 50℃ (14°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ to 70℃(-4°F to 158°F)
- OBD II Cable Length: 1435mm (56.49 inches)
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- User Manual