Couldn't load pickup availability
The BT50 is TOPDON’s newest battery tester, equipped with the most advanced conductance testing technology to provide higher levels of precision and performance. This tool also incorporates reverse polarity protection for extra safety, eliminating the risk of improper connections.
The BT50 supplies its users with critical information about the battery’s health & status and identifies problems quickly, easily, and accurately. By combining value and efficiency, this tool is perfect not only for beginners but also for DIY users.
IMPROVED SPEED & ACCURACY
- The BT50 adopts a cutting-edge conductivity testing technology to offer the most accurate and complete test results in seconds!
CRUCIAL FEATURES COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE
- Offering the most essential features, this battery tester can perform battery, charging, and cranking tests on all types of 12V Lead-Acid batteries. With this tool, users can analyze the starting & charging systems on a wide array of batteries!
REVIEW DATA WITH EASE ANYTIME
- The BT50 includes a Data Review Function so users can get another look at their reports and any battery test-related information at any time.
SPARK-FREE TECH FOR EVEN MORE PROTECTION
- Featuring innovative spark elimination technology, the BT50 provides unparalleled safety to its users and avoids minimize the risks of overheating. It also includes reverse polarity protection to prevent improper connections that could result in battery damage.
SUPERB TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- The BT50 includes a multilingual menu to provide even more convenience. TOPDON also offers timely technical support to assist you at any time!
IDEAL FOR EVERYONE
- With superior value, an intuitive interface, and unparalleled efficiency, the BT50 is the ideal tool for both professional technicians and the DIY Community!
- Working Voltage: DC 8V~16V
- Cable Length: 0.6m (23.6’’)
- Working Temperature: -10℃ to 50℃ (14°F to 122°F）
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ to 70℃ (-4°F to 158°F）
- Product Dimensions: 124.46x66.04x17.78mm (4.9 x 2.6 x 0.7‘’)
- Weight: 215.4g (7.6 oz)
- Protection: Reverse Polarity Protection
- User Manual