Phoenix Lite 2
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Phoenix Lite 2 is TOPDON’s new compact pro-level scan tool. This tool is designed to be streamlined and deployable. When technicians have jobs outside the shop or jobs need to be resolved fast, the Phoenix Lite 2 is up to the task.
With a robust array of special functions, online coding, and broad vehicle coverage, this versatile scan tool clears up jobs faster and gets shops moving. Generate the most complete diagnostic reports with advanced scanning functions and Bluetooth battery testing compatibility. Do more in less time with the Phoenix Lite 2.
Customize Your Car With Online Coding
- The Phoenix Lite 2 supports online coding for BENZ, BMW, PORSCHE, VW, AUDI, SEAT and more vehicles. This helps to match and code new ECUs after a replacement, or to unlock the hidden functions, bringing more possibilities to your car.
Step-by-Step VAG Guidance
- Equipped with VAG Guidance for VW, AUDI, SKODA and SEAT vehicles, the Phoenix Lite 2 can walk you through operations with step-by-step instructions, help you skip the security access code and channel numbers to perform matching, calibrations, and basic adjustments or settings, effectively streamlining the diagnostic process.
35 Maintenance Services
- The Phoenix Lite 2 can meet nearly all of your needs by offering 35 maintenance services for mainstream brands, an ideal choice for car shop owners and professional technicians.
- Note: For more special functions, refer to the special function menu: Scan>Brand>System>Special Function Menu
Cover 200 + Vehicle Makes
- The Phoenix Lite 2 allows professional technicians to take on more jobs with access to automotive coverage for over 200 vehicle makes, including GM, FORD, Chrysler, Benz, BMW and more.
Bi-Directional Control to Identify Problems Accurately
- With Bi-Directional capabilities, the Phoenix Lite 2 can perform individual tests for single actuators to know if the actuator functions well. Capabilities include fuel injectors, coolant pumps, windows, windshield wipers, and more.
OE-Level Full System Diagnostics
- The Phoenix Lite 2 allows the customers to dig deep into all systems including Engine, Transmission, Airbag, ABS, ESP, TPMS, Immobilizer, Gateway, Steering, Radio, Air Conditioning Systems, and more.
Work Easier With The Phoenix Lite 2
- The Phoenix Lite 2 reads & clears fault codes with ease. Users can quickly detect the fault codes in all systems and clear them with one click.
- Record data streams for reference at any time. The data will be displayed in the form of an easy-to-read graph which helps users intuitively observe data changes over time and view up to 12 data streams on one screen.
FCA Gateway Access
- The Phoenix Lite 2 offers FCA Gateway access to perform enhanced diagnostics, such as clearing DTCs, bi-directional control, Oil resets, SAS resets and more special functions on FCA vehicles (Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and more).
Acquire Vehicle’s Information In Seconds
- The AutoVIN function lets the Phoenix Lite 2 gather important vehicle information including the vehicle make, model, and year automatically, shortening the diagnostic time substantially.
Wireless Bluetooth Diagnosis
- With the wireless VCI connected to the vehicle, a technician is not bound to a cable connection. This wireless VCI gives technicians the ability to diagnose and code as long as they are in range of the Bluetooth VCI.
Expand Your Capabilities With The BTMobile Pros
- Users can pair the Lite 2 with TOPDON’s latest battery analyzer, the BTMobile Pros to monitor a car’s battery health wirelessly. This pairing turns the Phoenix Lite 2 into a hi-tech battery testing tool.
Phoenix Lite 2:
- Display: LCD 8-Inches, 1280*800 Pixels
- CPU: 4-Core Processor, 2.0 GHz
- Operating System: Android 10.0
- RAM: 2G
- ROM: 32/64G
- Battery：12600 mAh / 3.8V (tested to have up to 24h of battery life with the screen on)
- Operating Voltage: 9~18V
- Storage Temperature: -20℃~60℃ (-4℉~140℉)
- Working Temperature: 0℃~50℃ (32℉~122℉)
- Product Dimensions: 258*183*50.5 mm (10.2*7.2*2 inches)
- Package Dimensions: 468*320*143 mm (18.4*12.6*5.6 inches)
- Net Weight: 1184.5 g (2.61 lbs.)
- Multilingual Support: 24 Languages
English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Turkish, Dutch, Hungarian, Chinese (Traditional), Korean, Finnish, Greek, Slovak, Romanian, Arabic, Croatian, Slovenian, Czech, Danish, Norwegian
- Working Temperature: -10℃~50℃ (14℉~122℉)
- Operating voltage: 9~18 V
- Working Current: ≦ 130 mA
- Dimension: 81.3*51.0*31.0 mm (3.2*2.0*1.2 inch)
- Phoenix Lite 2
- MDCI Lite
- Battery Clamps/Cable Set
- Cigarette Lighter Cable
- Fuse (φ5*20mm)*4
- Fuse (φ6*30mm)*2
- Type-C to USB Cable
- Power Adapter
- OBDI Adapter BOX Transfer Line
- OBDII Extension Cable
- BZ-38 (BENZ)
- TA-22 (TOYOTA)
- TA-17 (TOYOTA)
- G/V-12 (GM/VAZ)
- B-20 (BMW)
- CR-6 (CHRYSLER)
- HA-3 (HONDA)
- NN-14+16 (NISSAN)
- M/H-12+16 (MITSUBISHI/HYUNDAI)
- FT-3 (FIAT)
- User Manual
- Package List
- Password Letter