PulseQ AC Pro
Couldn't load pickup availability
TOPDON's PulseQ AC Pro reimagines EV charging with convenience in mind. This AC charging station is compatible with electric vehicles that use a Type2 interface. Capable of single-phase or three-phase charging, it can deliver a maximum power of up to 22KW, making it the epitome for fast EV charging. The PulseQ AC Pro features 3 charging modes: Plug and Play, App Control, and RFID. Furthermore, the smart app allows for remote charging control. You can schedule charging times and monitor charging status, including estimated time, cost, and charging capacity, all from the convenience of your smartphone. Integrating the socket and charging body into one unit, the compact design saves valuable space and makes an ideal choice for existing dual-head charging cables.
EV Charging Master For Type 2 Connector
- TOPDON PulseQ AC Pro, the EV Charging Master for Type 2 Connector, is specifically designed to cater to European standard electric vehicles with IEC 62196-2 (Type 2) interface. With the flexibility of choosing between single-phase (7kW) or three-phase (11kW/22kW) options, this advanced AC charging solution meets a wide range of charging requirements.
Smarter EV Charging With The Smart App
- Pair the PulseQ with your smartphone to start or pause the charging progress whenever and wherever. Using the intuitive app, you can schedule charging times during off-peak session, check estimated distance and cost, view charging history, and get notifications when fully charged.
Plug-And-Play & App Control & RFID
- The PulseQ AC Pro supports 3 charging modes: Plug and Play, App Control, and RFID. Say goodbye to cumbersome procedures with the plug-and-play mode. With the RFID card mode, you have full control over your charging station, eliminating any concerns about unauthorized usage. The app-controlled charging mode offers the advantages of convenience, real-time monitoring, customized planning, and data analysis. Easily switch between modes to find the perfect charging solution for your electric vehicle.
- TOPDON PulseQ AC Pro features voice-activated charging, seamlessly integrating the PulseQ AC Pro into your smart home via Amazon Alexa. Remotely initiate or halt charging session and effortlessly monitor charging time and capacity. Elevate your EV charging setup with the PulseQ AC Pro and enjoy a new level of convenience and control.
Tailored Charging Schedules For Your Convenience
- With the mobile app, users can create personalized charging schedules based on their specific needs and preferences: Set a fixed daily charging routine or set various charging times for each day. You can set specific charging periods to take advantage of off-peak electricity rates, optimizing energy consumption and reducing charging costs.
Safety You Can Count On
- Encased in robust and durable housing with IP54 and IK10 protection ratings, this charger is designed to withstand dust, water, and tough outdoor conditions, providing peace of mind for both indoor and outdoor use. With the built-in Type A + DC6mA leakage protection, your charging process is safeguarded against potential current hazards.
Durable And Reliable Design
- The charging station body is crafted with a robust combination of PC and aluminum alloy, ensuring long-lasting durability. The charging cable is constructed with a sturdy blend of PC and TPU materials. With an operational temperature range of –22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C), our charging infrastructure is built to withstand extreme conditions while delivering consistent performance.
Easy Installation And Operation
- No need to dismantle the entire charging station for wiring. The innovative design of PulseQ AC Pro allows for easy and efficient connectivity, disconnection, and internal access.