Couldn't load pickup availability
BTMobile Lite is an affordable and lightweight battery analyzer for 12V vehicles. Its intuitive software is ideal for first-time operators! This tool offers a convenient way to perform battery, cranking, and charging tests from one device that can be stored in the glove box. Simply clamp the battery terminal correctly, connect the BTMobile Lite to your smartphone via Bluetooth, and download the app to run all the tests! This is an easy-to-use product ideal for the DIY community while still providing reliable results with OE-level accuracy.
INTUITIVE DISPLAY OF TEST RESULTS
- Download the BTMobile App to your smartphone, and quickly connect to the tool via Bluetooth 4.0 to display the test results in engaging graphics.
- Available for IOS and Android phones.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE
- Compact and lightweight, the BTMobile Lite can easily be stored anywhere and put into action at any time!
SUPPORTS MULTIPLE BATTERY TYPES
- This device supports 12V batteries, performing battery, cranking, and charging tests on cars, motorcycles, boats, and much more!
- It is compatible to the most common battery types, such as Regular Flooded, EFB, AGM and GEL.
MULTIPLE SAFETY SYSTEMS FOR ADDED PROTECTION
- The BTMobile Lite features triple protection technology against reverse polarity, short circuits and over-voltages.
LED INDICATOR TO MAKE THE TEST STATUS VISIBLE
- This wireless battery tester includes two LED indicators: a green light to indicate when the battery is connected and a blue light to indicate when Bluetooth is connected.
MULTI-LANGUAGE SUPPORT FOR TROUBLE-FREE OPERATION
- The BTMobile Lite's App operates in seven languages (English, Japanese, Spanish, German, Russian, Italian, and Portuguese.)
- Working Temperature: -20℃ to 65℃(-4°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ to 70℃ (-4°F to 158°F)
- Dimensions: 81*68*27mm (3.19*2.68*1.06 inches)
- Weight: 250g(8.81 oz)
- BTMobile Lite
- User Manual